[Sentoa] Our Seatrial

jeff gordon jbg2 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 18:36:04 EDT 2004

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to give an update on our seatrial last
Sunday (NT 37-103)in Essex. Everything went very well!
We only found very minor issues and the boat handled
beautifully. We couldn't be more pleased with our
choice.

The crew at Wilde's has been nothing short of
fantastic. They are providing incredible hand-holding
for us (and we really need it). We recommend them
highly.

We close on Friday. I'm expecting to take her out to
Northern Long Island over the weekend.

We'll keep you posted.

Jeff, Mindy (and Winston) Gordon
"Nomad" NT37-103 (w/fingers crossed!)