[Sentoa] Hurricanes

Ron Smith hammyron at juno.com
Thu Oct 14 12:29:36 EDT 2004

Hi again Tuggers ....I am getting an education on autop pilots ....If I
use Ray Marine it has been reccomended I use the S2 or the S2G corepack
...that seems to be the general opinion ...No one has been able to
actually tell me what size Ram my boat has ???? does any one  out there
actually know the size of the ram  used in the early 32's ....also I
would need the brand of the ram and the model number ...it could be a
Wagner  or a Seastar  brand ...thanks  Ron and Marlo Smith 32-10