[Sentoa] Hurricanes

Fritz Kucklick fritz at kucklick.com
Thu Oct 14 21:21:16 EDT 2004

My 1988 32, hull 15, uses the original steering cylinder. The autopilot pump
connects to the cylinder plumbing near the cylinder, and in autopilot mode
the steering wheel is disabled. If you need to know the actual bore and
stroke of the ram, measure the OD of the cylindrical portion, subtract 3/8
inch, and you'll be pretty close. You can measure the stroke just by turning
the wheel in both directions and measuring the stroke at the ram.
Regards,
Fritz Kucklick
IMT Consulting, Inc.
Engineering, Management and Litigation Support
Industrial Machinery and Complex Manufacturing Issues
(269) 445 8826
www.imtcusa.com