[Sentoa] 37 Nordic Questions

Fred Paquette paquette at fidalgo.net
Thu Oct 21 20:48:09 EDT 2004

We recommend the Sea Wise davit system.  It is a Canadian product.  We had
it installed on the Nordic Star, 32-145. We also had the mattress replaced
with a improved foam mattress by the Canvas Man in Anacortes.  We bought
standard sheets big enough to tuck in and they worked just fine.  If you sew
you can customize them yourself. Best wishes, hope you are enjoying your new
boat.  Fred and Donna