[Sentoa] Winter Storage

Richard Seymour reelmagic at worldnet.att.net
Thu Oct 28 07:12:16 EDT 2004

We have stored our 32 on land with shrink wrap. This will be our first year with the 37, but will do the same. I recommend a ridge pole the length of the boat above the 4 ft.mast so that snow will easily slide off the shrink wrap. I made a special wooden bracket that slides over the top of the 4 ft mast and protects the light which in our case extends about 6 inches or so above the mast. The wooded bracket is strapped onto the mast with s/s clamps. Of couse, the mast was wrapped in soft cloth so that there would be no chafing from the special braket. All of this worked very well and the boat was covered without any problems this past week. Dick Seymour 37-106