[Sentoa] Chartering a Nordic Tug-37 for Cruising

Greg Spradlin gspradli at comcast.net
Sun Oct 31 16:24:05 EST 2004

Pete,

Before acquiring our NT-42, we chartered each year from Anacortes Yacht
Charters over a 17 year period.  In our opinion, they are a great
organization.  The boats they charter are reliable; the staff is
professional; and they stand by their customers with good service.  We had
nothing but good experiences (and great memories) with AYC.

Greg Spradlin