[Sentoa] Chartering a Nordic Tug-37 for Cruising

Peter Brabeck pbrabeck at acsalaska.net
Sun Oct 31 23:16:41 EST 2004

Have you thought of something more adventurous like cruising a week through
the waterways of the Tongass National Forest Southeast Alaska? Nordic Tugs
of Alaska in Juneau bare bones charters 32s & 37s and the cruising here is
spectacular and not too rough on the Inside Passage. When you're in
Anacortes it would be worth your while to stop by SkipperCress and look up
Greg Mustari (greg at skippercress.com 360 507 9999). Greg was and continues to
be an invaluable (and for me indispensable) resource in getting me started
not only in NT's but my first boat ever

Peter Brabeck
pbrabeck at acsalaska.net
PO Box 6083