[Sentoa] Raymarine E120 Problems?

Jeff Morris morris at novuscom.net
Tue Oct 3 15:12:00 EDT 2006

Anyone else having problems with their Raymarine E120 units?

We took delivery of our new tug in July, which had an E120 system installed.   It worked fine for the first couple of months, then started to shut itself off and reboot randomly, on average once every half hour.  Sometimes it'll reboot gracefully, sometimes it freezes and has to be restarted by switching the breaker on and off.

Raymarine replaced the first unit, and now the second new unit is doing exactly the same thing!

Jeff Morris
NT37-144 "Adventure-Us"
Vancouver Canada
604-801-6646