[Sentoa] Belated Galley Sink

Dean Raffaelli deanraf at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 4 10:31:36 EDT 2006

I have been gone for a few weeks cruising down the Chicago River to
Harborside Marina. A short but eventful trip as any of you know who
have done it. I kept saying to myself I must be nuts to turn around
and put myself through that again, but we did. My wife is a real
sport for doing this. It was quite hairy at points.

Anyway I thought I would mention Lewis Marine Group as a source for
most hard to find parts. It was the only place that had my galley
sink. They are wholesale, so you have to call them to find the
closest distributor who will order the part. I ordered a catalog from
them and it has helped me find many obscure parts.

Their phone numbers are: 800-327-3792 and in Fort Lauderdale
954-523-4371.

Enjoy,

Dean Raffaelli
Carrie Rose 32044