[Sentoa] Raymarine E120 Problems?

Thomas Mapes tmapes1476 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 12:29:06 EDT 2006

Hi Rich

Highly recommend that you go with Furuno the next time around considering
the type of cruising you are going to be going.  Most of the techs that I
have talked to that sell both usually recommend Furuno, particularly the
radar, because it is more of a commercial grade product as opposed to
recreational use.  I do not, however, recommend the Furuno autopilot.  I
have had continuing problems with mine since it was installed 2.5 years ago
by Anacortes Marine Electronics.

Tom Mapes
Buddy Boy
42-53