[Sentoa] Raymarine vs Furuno vs...

Jim Waskowich gybetalk at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 10:58:07 EDT 2006

Curious as to the features that would give Furuno the
edge.  I guess until I read your comment that I
wouldn't have put Furuno on the top of a list for an
integrated electronics suite.  Radar yes, but the
other is a bit of a surprise.

I had the impression Ray was leading the pack on
integration.  Maybe you hear more comments on Ray
because so many more boats have that installation?
Donno... they do seem like the 900 pound gorilla from
what I've seen.  I think a lot of boat dealers go that
way as well - one stop shopping makes a lot of sense
from that perspective.
Jim