[Sentoa] Nordic Tug 26'

lsimpkins53 at bellsouth.net lsimpkins53 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 21 01:51:48 EDT 2007

"How to most economically get the features I want" - well put! Thanks for your help. Being new to this type of boating, can you tell me what awlgripped means? There are alot of electronic equipment choices out there. Radar would be a must, due to the fog we have here in TN. We live on the Cumberland River and there's alot of tow boat/barge traffic. I really like the 2 pilothouse doors also. But that's not a must. I've received several responses to my post that I will follow up on. Thanks again for your time and help.
Lynn