[Sentoa] Nordic Tug 26'

Jerold Tabbott jhtabbott at n-american.com
Thu Jun 21 09:19:04 EDT 2007

Lynn,

Awlgrip is a paint, but when properly applied by experts the results
are a bright 'factory new' looking boat. Typically, all nicks, dings,
and blemishes are cleaned, sanded, filled and gone before they even
begin painting. And the paint job itself involves several treatments
before producing the final shine they're looking for. Oh, and pretty
expensive, too.

I didn't mention, but most everyone can tell you, ask a qualified
surveyor to inspect the boat before you decide on a final purchase.
As most NT's tend to hold their value well, most owners care for
their boats a little better, but all boats have imperfections that
the owner decided they could live with, or were unaware of. A good
marine surveyor will help you identify these - the start of a good
"to do" list for a new owner!

Jerold Tabbott
jhtabbott at n-american.com