[Sentoa] Headliner Material

David Cheyette david at cheyette.com
Mon Jun 25 23:30:16 EDT 2007

We had a similar problem on our former circa 1994 NT32 with the headliner needing replacement in the forward cabin about 4-5 years ago.  At the time, NT no longer used the same open fabric material, but provided us with newer material which was more of a shiny - wipeable finish (and still was a decent match). At that time NT did not have any of the original headliner material and from their perspective, it was no longer available.

David Cheyette
Maisy, 37-100
Seattle, WA