[Sentoa] Headliner Material

Bob Wiggins tugaloo at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 26 06:33:18 EDT 2007

TUOALOO had some water marks in the forward cabin fabric headliner and
sides. I used a solution of bleach and water with a brush and was amazed at
how easy it cleaned off. Looked as good as new. I guess you are talking
about a white headliner, but it may be worth a try if you plan to replace it
if it doesn't work.

I pulled the white headliner down very easily when I installed a new hatch
in the pilot  house roof. If the bleach doesn't work, you may get a sample
of your headliner and try some auto trim shops for a match.

Bob Wiggins
TUGALOO
Clemson, SC
26-149