[Sentoa] Fun with Stoves and Water Heaters

Camrpm163 at aol.com Camrpm163 at aol.com
Tue Jun 26 12:45:26 EDT 2007

My bet would be the pressure relief valve. When mine went I called the Co. to
order another and also asked if this happens often, they said," it happens".
You might be able to just go to a plumbing supply and get one, it's worth a
try and will probably cost less too. Yes, it's interesting how they made
driffent changes in the boats as they produced them and I would guess they were
improvements especially taking the water heater and placing it in the engine room.
When under the sink and within the cabin if it leaks it's a big deal,
especially with the engine coolant. Our boats are only 32' and they have to fit a lot
of things and systems into them with not a lot of room for them but, over all
I think they do a very good of it.

Richard Maresca
CARISMA  32-144
Whitestone, N.Y.