[Sentoa] Toilet

Bob Shamek Bobs at nordictug.com
Tue Jun 26 19:31:46 EDT 2007

Hi Dean,
With just a quick look at Headhunter web site it looks like they say it
uses less than a gallon of water per flush, but it is all water operated
no pump, no vacuum just water flush. The non Vacu-Flush toilets we us
have electric pump built in to the toilet so they use less water than
the Royal flush from Headhunter.  The only thing I could see that
headhunter offers in adjustment is the rim bowel rinse valve.
I would think it is going to be a quieter flush than the electric heads
we currently use.
Bob Shamek
Nordic Tugs