[Sentoa] Toilets and other things

Jim Waskowich gybetalk at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 20:35:44 EDT 2007

I think the problem is caused by mineral deposits on
the seat so you'll probably need to use the scrubbie
or something similar.  In our case, the cleaning kit
was packed in with the owners manual - I haven't seen
it on the shelves.  Hopefully you'll find it tucked
away somewhere..  Jim

--- tugs4me at comcast.net wrote:

> Fellow tuggers
>
> I'm tempted to say we always keep the seat clean
> because my wife makes me put the lid down, but I
> won't.  Good advice, thanks.  Will see how the
> liquid detergent works for a few days while I search
> for that cleaning kit.
>
> Jim Moore
> RILEY, 37085

Jim Waskowich