[Sentoa] Wet Exhaust Investigation

aem2 at prodigy.net aem2 at prodigy.net
Sat Jan 12 12:52:02 EST 2008

Cameron,

Thanks for the work you have done on the exhaust temperature problem.
I have the same configuration you describe.

I have just completely taken my cooling system apart, cleaned the components
and replaced the hoses. One thing I noticed, which you may want to check as
well, was that the raw water exit hose from my heat exchanger only permitted
a sharp crimped bend.to the riser. I replaced this with a longer, smooth run
to the riser and it looks as though this has solved the exit temperature
problem I had.

Al McKenney
Nordic Star
32-178