[Sentoa] Looking for 32 or 37 in the Keys

Jack Nostrand jnostrand at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 14 15:13:20 EST 2008

Bob, That Nordic Tug that your party saw en-route to the Keys was
probably "Tugaloo", a 26 foot red NT owned by Bob and Emily Wiggins.
They will be staying in Key Largo for a few months prior to coming to
the Sentoa Rendezvous.  I believe their cell phone is  864-903-2330
Jack Nostrand
Tranquil Tug 32-130
Satellite Beach, FL