[Sentoa] Sentoa Digest, Vol 55, Issue 6

j wood jbwood5850 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 02:49:47 EST 2008

When it comes to marine refrigerators, I would recommend Sea Freeze in Bellingham. I replaced my nearcold, I mean nevercold unit with a single door combo refer/freezer. Almost doubled the capacity (21 inches deep), comercial grade hinges and latch. Top of the line in my book. Custom built with remote compressor. Now I have Ice cream with the temperature setting at 40% of the units cooling capacity. Run time is shorter and cold retention much longer. Best thing I ever did, other than buying the boat (but after I married Barbara). Of course!
Jim Wood
Why Knot 32006 - Seattle

From: Shashy1 at aol.comDate: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 08:15:22 -0500To: sentoa at lists.samurai.comSubject: Re: [Sentoa] Sentoa Digest, Vol 55, Issue 6
I am looking to replace Norcold model DEEV461 in my 42'  Nordic Tug.  - I am wondering what other refrigerators have been used and if they fit exactly.   Thank you.