[Sentoa] Plumbing Mystery

Hubert Wrocklage HWrocklage at lubriplate.com
Thu Jan 17 15:59:29 EST 2008

Sorry for the delay.

I do not have what you describe but this could be the raw water line to
cool/lubricate a positive shaft seal. Hopefully that water line from the
trans-cooler is not just discharging the water overboard. Your
turbo/engine heat exchanger needs all the water it can get to reduce
exhaust gas temps to exhaust system. Some of the NTs are experiencing
higher exhaust temps than they should.

Our positive shaft seal (PSS) draws water from a separate/dedicated
sea-cock for that purpose only. Please let us know how you are doing in
your rehab.

Sincerely,
Butch Wrocklage
NECESSITY TOO NT32-015