[Sentoa] HEADSETS FOR THE HARD OF HEARING

Madeline Rein mandy1 at olympus.net
Sun Jan 20 17:39:55 EST 2008

Does any one out there know where I could find Headsets that are all
self contained like a walkie talkie ( John Deere makes some for
kids ) they will fit me but not my big headed husband no pun intended
they sure would help when docking I have been all over the internet
with no results.

Thank you
Mandy Rein
MADELINE  37-38