[Sentoa] HEADSETS FOR THE HARD OF HEARING

Keira Burtch keirab at verizon.net
Mon Jan 21 13:44:02 EST 2008

Hi Mandy,
Last summer my husband bought us a pair of "marriage savers" for docking,
mooring and locking (Champlain Canal) They are headsets that are hands free,
and both people can talk at the same time (unlike a VHF radio that you have
to hold the button.  I highly reccomend them for $59.99 a pair plus 9 volt
batteries. we got them from www.latsandatts.net/store
Enjoy
Keira Burtch
Gypsy III 32-058