[Sentoa] Missing Tug

Charles E. Billings ceb at oz.net
Wed Jan 23 12:48:58 EST 2008

Greetings,
    I'm trying to locate the owner of 37-098.   Last know location was Surf
Side, Florida.   Several attempts to mail him the Fall '07 issue of Nordic
Tug Owners Newsletter were unsuccessful with the newsletters returned to me
with a "return to sender, no such number, unable to forward" note from the
postal authorities.
    I also don't have a name for the tug; it's listed in the Fleet List by
hull number only.
    Perhaps the owner has moved, or the tug has been sold?   Anyone know
where this tug is?   If so, please let me know at ceb at oz.net, or give the
owner my E-mail address and ask him/her to contact me to receive the
newsletter.
    Thanks for your help.
Happy tuggin',
Charlie Billings