[Sentoa] For Sale

Cindy Harrison harrisoc at ebpabenefits.com
Fri May 2 10:54:16 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm looking to sell my 2002 Nortic Tug. I am new to this web site and
need to know if I have done this correctly.

500 hours on this Black and White Tug. Asking $220,000.000

My name is Cynthia Harrison

Name of boat: Lady Mave

Hailing Port: Hampton NH

Hull number:#NTK32-200

Model Number: Nortic Tug 32 200H10

Cynthia Harrison
EBPA
37 Industrial Dr Ste E
Exeter NH 03833
1-603-773-4520
harrisoc at ebpabenefits.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.