[Sentoa] Cruising the French Canals

Povl Lasbo plasbo at centurytel.net
Tue May 6 14:15:37 EDT 2008

I read with much interest the short article in the latest Waypoints about Alex and Joyce Ferguson transporting their tug to Europe for cruising.  My vintage 26 is currently sitting at home and is getting spiffed up for possibly going to Europe nxt year.

If Alex and Joyce reads Sentoa, would you mind conctacting me as I would very much like to ask some practical questions of them?

And/or, if anybody on Sentoa knows their e-mail address would you mind giving it to me?

Povl Lasbo
H.M.S. Willemoes, 26-022.
plasbo at centurytel.net