[Sentoa] Propane Storage

Seasalt007 at aol.com Seasalt007 at aol.com
Tue Sep 21 22:00:08 EDT 2010

Several people that are interested in buying my boat and moving it north
are asking where the propane tank would be stored on a 42?. My boat has an
electric stove/oven and a big generator but apparently the boats that were
delivered to northern buyers had a propane system. These potential buyers
would  like to convert to propane. I understand that propane is heavier than
air so the  tank must be able to vent overboard.

Another question involves installing an inverter. I have heard that NT's
are pre wired for this. I know that I have some spare wire curled up in the
engine room that runs up to the panel. Would an inverter be a major job?

Thanks,

Ron Carter
Sedona 42-19
Punta Gorda, Fl