[Sentoa] Propane Storage

Hollinger,Thomas G tholling at ufl.edu
Wed Sep 22 08:14:25 EDT 2010

I have a locker on the lazzerette deck that holds the propane.  The locker is open at the bottom and any propane leaks out and drains through some large scuppers.  I also have an invertor and it works well.   Located on the port side above 6 6v golf cart batteries.
I can send picture of any part you would find useful.
Tom Hollinger

Penelope  NT 42-28