[Sentoa] Propane Storage

David Cheyette david at cheyette.com
Wed Sep 22 10:40:04 EDT 2010

Hi Ron,

I installed a Magnum inverter about 18 months ago on our 37.  The
prewiring done by the factory is very good.  On our boat, the factory
had some starboard mounted, including preset holes for a particular
inverter (not the one that I chose).  Instead of trying to modify the
holes on the existing starboard, I bought another piece of starboard,
laid the inverter on it and then made the mounting holes on that piece.
Then I mounted the new starboard using the existing mount holes from the
factory, finally mounting the inverter onto the new piece of starboard.
This was a very solid installation.

Now, when it came to the wiring/setup, I left it to the marine
electrician.  Lots of fuses/shunts, etc to be installed to make it a
safe installation.  Ours works great.

David Cheyette

Maisy 37-100

Seattle