[Sentoa] Propane Storage

HNystromPJ at aol.com HNystromPJ at aol.com
Thu Sep 23 22:08:02 EDT 2010

I have model year 2000  42,  hull number 27. I bought it in 2007  from the
original owner and I have 2 propane tanks stored in the false stack  with a
quick throw valve when one goes empty. I think this was installed at the
factory in 2000 at the request of the original owner. I can see the hose going
 straight down between the tanks and it disappears into the deck. Not
really sure  how it is routed to my Force 10 stove, but  I sure like this
arrangement

Harry Nystrom
Reflection  NT 42 hull #27

In a message dated 9/22/2010 5:14:33 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,