[Sentoa] Andy Lund to Leave Nordic Tugs

Herb Nickles snorri at allhandsandthecook.com
Wed Sep 29 20:26:59 EDT 2010

Dear Nordic Tug Owners,

I received an email a few minutes ago from Andy Lund, former President
and CEO of Nordic Tugs, announcing that he will be leaving Nordic Tugs
on October 1, 2010.  Since the plant temporarily closed, Andy has been
working to assemble a group of investors to purchase the operating
assets of Nordic Tugs.  In early September he made a proposal to the
controlling shareholder of the company.  Apparently, there was also an
offer from another party. I understand that both offers were
declined.  Andy states that the controlling shareholder has indicated
that he would like to re-open the Nordic Tugs plant and start building
boats again some time over the next year.  Andy remains interested in
purchasing the operating assets, however, to avoid any potential
conflict of interest, he is leaving the company.

I'm sure you all join me in thanking Andy for the leadership that he
has provided since the unfortunate accident that took the life of Jim
Cress.  Like all of us, Andy remains hopeful that at some time in the
future Nordic Tugs will again prosper by building and selling the
great boats it has been known for over the past 30 years and that he
will again be involved.

Several employees remain working for Nordic Tugs, including Bob Shamek
who I know is ready and willing to assist owners. Bob can be reached
via email at bobs at nordictug.com.

Herb Nickles
SENTOA Listerv Administrator
SNORRI, NT 32-225