[Sentoa] teak galley table for 37'

Robert Biernbaum rbiernb893 at aol.com
Sat Jan 5 17:59:57 EST 2013

Ardyth,
I built a new table for our 37-197 using one pedestal. It folds in to make a 16 x 42 with fiddle rails or out to make a 32 x 42 open table. I copied it from an Albin 32 we used to have. We find it much more user friendly than the angled 24 x 42 that came with the boat. I can take some photos and send them if you like.

Bob Biernbaum
Slow Dance
37-197

Sent from my iPhone