[Sentoa] windlass freefall vs non freefall

Bob Wiggins tugalootug at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 10:13:59 EST 2013

I have a PowerWinch brand winch on my 26.  The all chain rode was much to
fast in freefall.
When I tried to stop the free fall, it broke the free fall parts in the
winch.  I had to take it apart and rig the gear mechanism to make it only
power down .  The PowerWinch has some pretty flimsy gear parts.
I did add a wireless remote which is convenient.
Bob Wiggins
TUGALOO
26149
Clemson, SC