[Sentoa] Salon overhead halogen lights

Irwin "Scotty" Scott boater at irscott.net
Sun Jan 13 12:46:04 EST 2013

Hi Les,

You're on the right track.  The little collar does pop off, usually at the
expense of a fingernail or two.  Lacking enough fingernails, a table knife
will do the trick.  Be sure when you replace the bulb you don't touch it
with your fingers - a Kleenex will be adequate protection for the bulb.

Irwin "Scotty" Scott

Three Jeans (37-063)

Concord, CA

  _____