[Sentoa] Salon overhead halogen lights

Len Zuvela zman at msn.com
Mon Jan 14 18:18:21 EST 2013

What are folks paying for LED lamps to replace the halogen G4 bulbs?  The ones I'm seeing online seem to be around $20 each.  I don't recall exactly how many fixtures I have in my boat but I think it is 30+ which would end up being over $600 to replace them all.  Does this sound like the right ballpark? Len ZuvelaSaratoga 42-048Mukilteo, WA