[Sentoa] Watermaker

Walt & Kathryn Bondies wksailaway at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 16 11:55:52 EST 2013

Tuggers--

We have a Horizon Reverse Osmosis Model SFC 450-1 watermaker on our NT 42, with 2 pre-filters, a large commercial filter, an oil-water separator, and a UV sterilizer. It also has a fresh water automatic flush system. It has not been used in about 2 years since we now keep the boat in Sarasota, Florida which has good city water.  I would like to sell the watermaker.  I have been told that Horizon still sells this model new for about $10,000. If somebody will properly remove it, I would sell it for much less than that.

Please email me direct if you might be interested.  If you prefer, my phone is 214-363-5892. Thanks.

Walt Bondies
Sea Gypsy
NT 42