[Sentoa] Fuel and water tank GAUGE settings

Steve Cuff SCUFF at Calex.com
Mon Jan 21 19:30:14 EST 2013

There are a few others I'm sure who could that information.  I know I
could.

________________________________

From: Sentoa [mailto:sentoa-bounces at lists.sentoa.org] On Behalf Of Mike
Mccarville
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 3:28 PM
To: South East Nordic Tugs Owners' Association (SENTOA)
Subject: Re: [Sentoa] Fuel and water tank GAUGE settings

Hi Stephen:
Could I also get a copy of that calibration document. My boat has the
same issue - Gage's that lie. Thanks so much.
Mike McCarville - NT 42-15
Lil Red Tug

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 21, 2013, at 5:19 PM, Stephen Hill <stephen.h.hill at gmail.com>
wrote:

	Ron, I'll forward you s separate document that describes how to
calibrate the fuel tank gauges. I hope it helps
	Cheers
	Stephen Hill
	NT37-199
	Tug'n

	On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 10:57 AM, Ron Dejewski