[Sentoa] Draining Cummins 5.9 engine coolant

Charles E. Billings ceb at oz.net
Wed Jan 23 19:51:26 EST 2013

Hi Jim,

I’d be happy to snap a few photos the next time I’m at the tug.   I’ll
also check my Cummins owner’s manual as well as my “parts manual” for a
possible depiction of the location on one of the engine drawings.

I’m currently recuperating from over a week long bout with viral
bronchitis (not the flu) so it’ll be a few days before I get down to the
tug.

Charlie Billings

NOBSKA, 32-057

Bremerton YC, WA