[Sentoa] Deck Chairs

Nathan Dimock nadimock at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 16:52:00 EST 2013

Daydreaming about our first trips on Carolena, our new to us Nordic 32.  We
have the rail package on the upper deck, along with a bimini, and look
forward to many days and evenings on anchor with a beverage in hand
watching the world go by from our perch.  Anyhow, any suggestions on deck
chairs?  I was at first thinking of the padded, folding stainless chairs
from West Marine, until I saw the price.  If that is the best option, we
will do it, but wondering what others are using.

Nathan
Carolena II
NT 32
Washington, DC