sentoa@lists.sentoa.org

South East Nordic Tugs Owners' Association (SENTOA)

View all threads

Nordic Tug Fleet Lists

RM
Ron Matuska
Wed, Oct 16, 2024 5:12 PM

Updated NT Fleet Lists have been posted to the website. Please verify if
your NT is correctly listed. www.nordictugowners.com Almost 10% of NTs
built are missing. We don't know where they are or who owns them. While
over 900 NTs have been built, they were owned by almost 2,500 different
owners. Some have changed owners eight times. But many are still in
possession of the original owners. New Fleet Lists will have a date of
10/13/2024.

Ron Matuska
Dunedin, FL
former owner, Adagio, NT34-318
former owner, Two Far Out, NT26-160
www.nordictugowners.com

Updated NT Fleet Lists have been posted to the website. Please verify if your NT is correctly listed. www.nordictugowners.com Almost 10% of NTs built are missing. We don't know where they are or who owns them. While over 900 NTs have been built, they were owned by almost 2,500 different owners. Some have changed owners eight times. But many are still in possession of the original owners. New Fleet Lists will have a date of 10/13/2024. Ron Matuska Dunedin, FL former owner, Adagio, NT34-318 former owner, Two Far Out, NT26-160 www.nordictugowners.com
HH
Harry Hungate
Wed, Oct 16, 2024 5:50 PM

Hi, Ron, Bessie NT 32-238 details are all correct.

Many thanks,
Harry Hungate and Jane Lothop

On Wed, Oct 16, 2024 at 1:12 PM Ron Matuska via Sentoa <
sentoa@lists.sentoa.org> wrote:

Updated NT Fleet Lists have been posted to the website. Please verify if
your NT is correctly listed. www.nordictugowners.com Almost 10% of NTs
built are missing. We don't know where they are or who owns them. While
over 900 NTs have been built, they were owned by almost 2,500 different
owners. Some have changed owners eight times. But many are still in
possession of the original owners. New Fleet Lists will have a date of
10/13/2024.

Ron Matuska
Dunedin, FL
former owner, Adagio, NT34-318
former owner, Two Far Out, NT26-160
www.nordictugowners.com

Hi, Ron, Bessie NT 32-238 details are all correct. Many thanks, Harry Hungate and Jane Lothop On Wed, Oct 16, 2024 at 1:12 PM Ron Matuska via Sentoa < sentoa@lists.sentoa.org> wrote: > Updated NT Fleet Lists have been posted to the website. Please verify if > your NT is correctly listed. www.nordictugowners.com Almost 10% of NTs > built are missing. We don't know where they are or who owns them. While > over 900 NTs have been built, they were owned by almost 2,500 different > owners. Some have changed owners eight times. But many are still in > possession of the original owners. New Fleet Lists will have a date of > 10/13/2024. > > Ron Matuska > Dunedin, FL > former owner, Adagio, NT34-318 > former owner, Two Far Out, NT26-160 > www.nordictugowners.com > _______________________________________________ > Sentoa mailing list -- sentoa@lists.sentoa.org > To unsubscribe send an email to sentoa-leave@lists.sentoa.org >
RM
Ray Munn
Wed, Oct 16, 2024 9:09 PM

Hi, Ron -
The data for GEM 'n I looks accurate.  A small point is that the apostrophe is missing before the 'n, but i imagine that it just might not be allowed in the software you are using, so no big deal.
Thanx for continuing to do this work; as a Co-Commodore of NENTOA, it's a big help!
Ray Munn
GEM 'n I
NT32-105