sentoa@lists.sentoa.org

South East Nordic Tugs Owners' Association (SENTOA)

View all threads

Brass Wheel Hardware

hgamsby
Tue, Aug 24, 2021 11:04 PM

The brass hardware on my wheel seems to be beyond polishing. Looks like the brass plating is coming oFF showing whats looks like copper. Has anyone had the hardware replated?Lyra 37-90Henry GamsbyFairhaven,  MASent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

The brass hardware on my wheel seems to be beyond polishing. Looks like the brass plating is coming oFF showing whats looks like copper. Has anyone had the hardware replated?Lyra 37-90Henry GamsbyFairhaven,  MASent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
boater@irscott.net
Wed, Aug 25, 2021 3:51 AM

I had mine chrome plated 15+ years ago – still looks good and requires minimal maintenance.

Irwin “Scotty” Scott

Three Jeans

37-63

Concord, CA

I had mine chrome plated 15+ years ago – still looks good and requires minimal maintenance. Irwin “Scotty” Scott Three Jeans 37-63 Concord, CA From: hgamsby via Sentoa <sentoa@lists.sentoa.org> Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2021 4:05 PM To: sentoa@lists sentoa. org <sentoa@lists.sentoa.org> Cc: hgamsby <hgamsby@gmail.com> Subject: [Sentoa] Brass Wheel Hardware The brass hardware on my wheel seems to be beyond polishing. Looks like the brass plating is coming oFF showing whats looks like copper. Has anyone had the hardware replated? Lyra 37-90 Henry Gamsby Fairhaven, MA Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone