View all threads

Am I doing something wrong with the list server?

hescher
Mon, Dec 27, 2021 3:07 AM

Hi Herb. Merry Christmas.

I tried to send two messages (same content) but neither post.

Am I doing something wrong?

From: hescher hescher@gmail.com
Subject: Wrestling Match: Wet Exhaust vs Human
Date: December 26, 2021 at 7:00:25 PM PST
To: "South East Nordic Tugs Owners' Association (SENTOA)" sentoa@lists.sentoa.org

I am losing the wresting match. Miserably.

Who has a trick for changing out the wet exhaust? 220 Cummins Diesel. 5inch metal reinforced. About 36 inches long.

I am thinking of a grinder and hack saw? Cutting out some notches perhaps once I hack saw off the middle section?

Also, does the replacement have to be metal reinforced?

Jason Resch
Nordic Tug
Hot Sauce
32’
Scappoose, Oregon

Hi Herb. Merry Christmas. I tried to send two messages (same content) but neither post. Am I doing something wrong? > From: hescher <hescher@gmail.com> > Subject: Wrestling Match: Wet Exhaust vs Human > Date: December 26, 2021 at 7:00:25 PM PST > To: "South East Nordic Tugs Owners' Association (SENTOA)" <sentoa@lists.sentoa.org> > > I am losing the wresting match. Miserably. > > Who has a trick for changing out the wet exhaust? 220 Cummins Diesel. 5inch metal reinforced. About 36 inches long. > > I am thinking of a grinder and hack saw? Cutting out some notches perhaps once I hack saw off the middle section? > > Also, does the replacement have to be metal reinforced? > > Jason Resch > Nordic Tug > Hot Sauce > 32’ > Scappoose, Oregon
HN
Herb Nickles
Mon, Dec 27, 2021 4:18 AM

One of your posts made on the list at 10:01.

Herb

Sent from my iPhone

From: hescher hescher@gmail.com
Date: December 26, 2021 at 7:00:25 PM PST
To: "South East Nordic Tugs Owners' Association (SENTOA)" sentoa@lists.sentoa.org

One of your posts made on the list at 10:01. Herb Sent from my iPhone > On Dec 26, 2021, at 10:08 PM, hescher via Sentoa <sentoa@lists.sentoa.org> wrote: > Hi Herb. Merry Christmas. > > I tried to send two messages (same content) but neither post. > > Am I doing something wrong? > >> From: hescher <hescher@gmail.com> >> Subject: Wrestling Match: Wet Exhaust vs Human >> Date: December 26, 2021 at 7:00:25 PM PST >> To: "South East Nordic Tugs Owners' Association (SENTOA)" <sentoa@lists.sentoa.org> >> >> I am losing the wresting match. Miserably. >> >> Who has a trick for changing out the wet exhaust? 220 Cummins Diesel. 5inch metal reinforced. About 36 inches long. >> >> I am thinking of a grinder and hack saw? Cutting out some notches perhaps once I hack saw off the middle section? >> >> Also, does the replacement have to be metal reinforced? >> >> Jason Resch >> Nordic Tug >> Hot Sauce >> 32’ >> Scappoose, Oregon > _______________________________________________ > Sentoa mailing list -- sentoa@lists.sentoa.org > To unsubscribe send an email to sentoa-leave@lists.sentoa.org