sentoa@lists.sentoa.org

South East Nordic Tugs Owners' Association (SENTOA)

View all threads

Re: Cabinet/drawers

SC
steve countryman
Thu, Sep 12, 2024 3:07 PM

Cabinet with adjustable shelf and drawer above.  Custom built box that slide into space previously occupied by trash compactor.

About $650 installed, in 2021

6

On Sep 12, 2024, at 8:01 AM, steve countryman stevecman@gmail.com wrote:

Our experience in the PNW, where NTs are built, is that such post-delivery cabinet work is commonly done by outside cabinet makers. Any reasonably skilled cabinet craftsman can fabricate exactly what you want.

On our NT42-078, we removed the trash compactor and had a shelved cabinet with frame and panel installed.

On Sep 12, 2024, at 6:25 AM, Richard Cohen via Sentoa sentoa@lists.sentoa.org wrote:

I am looking for the same drawer front.

Richard Cohen
508-265-7277

Typed with my thumbs and voice to text, please excuse any typos  and the brevity.