sentoa@lists.sentoa.org

South East Nordic Tugs Owners' Association (SENTOA)

View all threads

Salon hatch gas cartridges

HD
Harold Dorr
Fri, Jun 24, 2022 3:25 PM

The gas cartridges for the top salon hatch have worn out on Tugableu. Does
anyone have a good source for replacements?

Harold Dorr
Tugableu NT32-218
Dana point, CA

The gas cartridges for the top salon hatch have worn out on Tugableu. Does anyone have a good source for replacements? Harold Dorr Tugableu NT32-218 Dana point, CA
tmwolf@bex.net
Fri, Jun 24, 2022 6:31 PM

I was able to replace mine at NAPA.  You need to know the length and strength of the old ones.  My replacements were smaller diameter than the originals but have worked just fine.

Tom Wolf

Enfin NT32-301

Sandusky, OH

The gas cartridges for the top salon hatch have worn out on Tugableu. Does anyone have a good source for replacements?

Harold Dorr

Tugableu NT32-218

Dana point, CA

I was able to replace mine at NAPA. You need to know the length and strength of the old ones. My replacements were smaller diameter than the originals but have worked just fine. Tom Wolf Enfin NT32-301 Sandusky, OH From: Harold Dorr via Sentoa <sentoa@lists.sentoa.org> Sent: Friday, June 24, 2022 11:25 AM To: sentoa@lists.sentoa.org Cc: Harold Dorr <blueox25@gmail.com> Subject: [Sentoa] Salon hatch gas cartridges The gas cartridges for the top salon hatch have worn out on Tugableu. Does anyone have a good source for replacements? Harold Dorr Tugableu NT32-218 Dana point, CA
JP
Jon Paulus
Sun, Jun 26, 2022 11:54 AM

I picked up direct replacements from West Marine. I would think that one could get the same thing at Auto Zone or one of the other auto parts places, potentially for less. Take one of the old ones with you. JP
On Saturday, June 25, 2022, 10:32:55 PM EDT, Harold Dorr via Sentoa sentoa@lists.sentoa.org wrote:

The gas cartridges for the top salon hatch have worn out on Tugableu. Does anyone have a good source for replacements?
Harold DorrTugableu NT32-218Dana point, CA

I picked up direct replacements from West Marine. I would think that one could get the same thing at Auto Zone or one of the other auto parts places, potentially for less. Take one of the old ones with you. JP On Saturday, June 25, 2022, 10:32:55 PM EDT, Harold Dorr via Sentoa <sentoa@lists.sentoa.org> wrote: The gas cartridges for the top salon hatch have worn out on Tugableu. Does anyone have a good source for replacements? Harold DorrTugableu NT32-218Dana point, CA _______________________________________________ Sentoa mailing list -- sentoa@lists.sentoa.org To unsubscribe send an email to sentoa-leave@lists.sentoa.org